Warehouse Forklift Operator
* Operate a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count product.
* Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle.
* Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
* Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
* Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
* Report quality variances.
* Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
* Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
* Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers.
* Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, or other powered equipment.
* Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
* On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
* Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
* Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
* Assist in physical inventories.
* Ensure proper stock rotation.