Go To Market Manager
At Alorica, we exist to make lives better…one interaction at a time by creating insanely great customer experiences. The Go-To Market Manager role is the single point of focus representing the Go To Market needs of the Verizon client. This role will partner with the Verizon Go-To Market team and lead the coordination of all efforts to identify and implement Go To Market strategies. The position is a Manager level role in the Learning & Development Customer Experience area.
- Develop and drive go-to market activities for implementing marketing plans
- Partner with client Go To Market Manager on coming initiatives and programs
- Partner with internal Customer Experience team to ensure all activities drive performance and exceed client and customer expectations
- Identify and develop marketing strategies
- Understand the roadmaps of the product organizations, strategic importance of the projects, and determine the priority ordering of the projects
- Develop and drive go to market activities for branding, campaign, collateral pieces, etc.
- Implement marketing plans with effective internal communication programs and resources
- Monitor progress of all go to market activities in all sites; anticipate roadblocks and manage escalations as required so that the needs of the product organizations are met on time
- Facilitate workflow, resource assignments, prioritization of daily tasks, project planning, stakeholder communications, project brief creation, and overall day-to-day management of assigned project work
- Interface with Marketing Communications team to drive messaging (media/advertising, etc.)
- Partner to develop training materials
- Work independently and cross-functionally to initiate and drive communications to maintain account success
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client and all site leadership to deliver projects as outlined in program objectives
Proficient - use standard software, hardware & technlology of work unit
Significant knowledge (2+ years) working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Visio).
High School Diploma or GED
3-5 years of related experience
Other Information (Skills and Abilities):
- Broad knowledge of wireless plans, devices and service
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven track record of success in establishing cross functional relations and trust with leadership team
- Ability to be flexible with changing business needs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to manage time and balance multiple priorities