Marketing Communications Manager
Requisition ID: 127809
Job Category: Sales
Location: United States-California-Irvine-5 Park Plaza Suite 1100 Irvine 92614
Posted Date: 12/8/2017 9:58:37 AM
The Internal Communication Manager will use her/his excellent writing, editing skills and proofreading skills to create materials that help ensure our employees are informed and motivated. Content creation includes: email, intranet post, memos, executive emails, and other material as assigned.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums as requested
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ability to translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Measure and present results of communication efforts.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Ensure workers are engaged in company initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work cross-functionally.
Other Related Duties
- Handle the creation and implementation of multiple forms of communication activities and programs within the company.
- Devise strategies and produce content to help align the organization’s goals with the engagement of employees.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or related field
- 5+ years in corporate communications required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and organizational skills
- Outstanding experience and skills in social media
- Proficient in research, writing and editing.