Voice Design Engineer I
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Provides engineering services and solutions by designing and installing equipment used for transmitting voice communications systems. Establishes communications systems by installing, operating and maintaining voice and data telecommunications network circuits and equipment including internet and broadband technologies.
• Interprets business and user requirements establishing design objectives and constraints
• Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans, manuals and technical specifications
• Creates interaction flows with detailed systems logic, writing conversational, user-focused dialogue for voice programs
• Establishes voice and data networks installing telecommunications equipment, establishing connections, programming features, connections and integrations
• Maintains network by troubleshooting and reporting outages, testing network backup procedures and updating documentation, recording configuration diagrams and specifications
• Participate in testing advanced programs; administer design and functionality testing of all programs
• Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standard and legal
• Develops and manages effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and maintains customer rapport resolving concerns
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Complies with established policies and standards to ensure quality control of all components and tasks
• Cooperate with team members to meet goals and complete tasks
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/Certifications within area related to job function
• Minimum three years of prior experience in voice user interface, technical writing or media environment
• Prior experience in a call center environment, preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze problems and identify alternative solutions
• Strong organization, project planning and ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
• Working knowledge of IT Disaster Recovery process and procedure
• Frequent work performed in a climate controlled work environment.
• Domestic and local travel may be necessary on rare occasions
• Frequent work performed while sitting and/or standing
• Constant use of computer, telephone devices, and other general office equipment
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.