Healthcare Customer Service Representative-Medicaid Preprocessor
Requisition ID: 126120
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Arizona-Phoenix-20401 North 29th Ave. Suite 100 85027
Posted Date: 11/22/2017 2:01:50 PM
Expert Global Solutions (EGS), an Alorica company, is a global customer service organization, serving the world’s leading companies and best-known brands. With more than 40,000 employees in locations around the world, our people deliver extraordinary service – via phone, email and chat, every day. Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to deliver outstanding customer service, EGS offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career, in a dynamic and customer-oriented environment.
- Communicate with Patients and Patients Representatives to resolve healthcare accounts while offering excellent customer service.
- Maintain diplomacy when addressing matters escalated.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate documentation and updates in all required systems for each work event.
- Responsible for meeting monthly goals and quality standards through efficient and accurate work processes.
- Review open accounts to determine and take appropriate actions through understanding charges, billed claims, payments, denials, adjustments, and refunds.
- Respond to verbal and/or written inquiries in a timely manner.
- Process all correspondences with adherence with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines where applicable.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent in relevant work experience desired.
- Previous healthcare coverage/ eligibility experience preferred.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.