GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Workforce Management Advocate to the Call Centers, partnership with the Team Managers and Operations Managers, results Tracking, Analysis and Reporting, Assist scheduler/Site Lead (each morning as needed) with production and distribution of revised work schedules.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitors Real-Time metrics and interact with Alorica’s NACC to execute “On Phone / Off Phone” process or maintain business as usual.
• Real Time POC with TM’s, OM’s and WFM site Lead.
• Communicates with NACC in the event of any system outages.
• Audit Witness to ensure agents are adhering to scheduled activities and notifying OPS when they are not.
• Ensure agents are following directions based on NACC’s staffing directions and that they are being executed in a timely manner.
• Ensure agents are not in Long calls, ACW and Hold by Floor Walking and watching the CMS queue.
• Ensure OPS is always aware of Calls in queue and ABAs.
• Monitors real-time daily reports for adherence to scheduling and service level parameters.
• Monitors call center performance statistics at regular interval.
• Works with NACC, Managers and team leaders to achieve desired service levels and Performs other duties as assigned.
• Establish, monitor and manage priorities within the contact center to meet client and corporate goals
• Appropriate communication and escalation of client issues
• Labor relations and personnel management
• Financial and client goals and expectations
• Approving shift swaps
• Application usage
• Service Level maintenance
• Employee satisfaction plans
• Client strategies to meet client/corporate goals and objectives
• Operational recommendations to improve service or efficiency Improvements to overall scheduling process
• Identification of opportunities to improve application
• Identification of surplus/deltas in staff coverage
Minimum Education and Experience
• Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
• Business Management/Administration or similar degree desired.
• 2+ years of directly related experience, preferably in customer support environment.
• Minimum of two years supervisory experience desired.
• Stable background as a product specialist, technical support agent or customer service advisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong application usage and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to use a computer, including proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Demonstrated knowledge of contact center dynamics, basic workforce management principles, and process.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
• Demonstrated knowledge of general business management.
• Must be able to know how to read reports generated from the Alorica CRM and ACD toolsets to identify problem areas relating to SLA and employee utilization. Must be able to monitor performance throughout the month and measure against goals. Must be able to make changes needed to steer performance to the business goals.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills with all levels from front line, to corporate management as well as customers.