Alorica is a global customer service organization. With more than 95,000 employees in locations around the world. Our staff offers extraordinary service - through telephone, email and chat every day. Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to deliver exceptional customer service, Alorica offers a meaningful opportunity to build a rewarding career in a dynamic, customer service oriented environment.
- Respond to requests and calls from customers related to client specific programs and products.
- Identify and respond to customer's needs based on designated procedures of account or client.
- Makes attempts to resolve issues and de-escalate issues of irate or dissatisfied clients.
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary.
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues.
- Customer service experience
- Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- Bilingual 80% (Spanish - English)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Multitask skills
- Schedule availability