Alorica is a global customer service organization. With more than 95,000 employees in locations around the world. Our staff offers extraordinary service - through telephone, email and chat every day. Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, Alorica offers a meaningful opportunity to build a rewarding career in a dynamic, customer service oriented environment.
The language trainer is one of the most important positions in our staff division since they are the responsible to prepare the candidates properly in order that they can succeed in the company.
- Conduct Language Skills Support Training, Accent Neutralization Training, and other language training programs as developed, within New Hire Training programs as required by different projects.
- Create and implement action plans in order to provide on going refresher language training to designated employees.
- Evaluate language usage of employees requiring extensive support.
- Support coaching sessions of employees who require extensive additional instruction.
- Plan, organize and carry out specific language support activities to improve current English communication skills.
- 1 year of English teaching experience.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- Bilingual 100% (Spanish - English)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Multitask skills
- Schedule availability