Requisition ID: JID_34573_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Location: Philippines-Quezon City-Centris
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 11:09:50 AM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the overall management of the site's facilities and administration units, ensuring that all service level targets are met
- Assists Facilities Manager as a point of contact in connection with Lessor concerns/issues regarding leased space
- Coordinates with Lessors, Project Contractors and Suppliers for timely delivery and effective cost control of various projects
- Invites, negotiates and liaises with vendors for proposals and contracts
- Assists/initiates vendor bidding process and accreditation
- Reviews vendor performance on an ongoing basis
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with external and internal customers
- Assists in designing and is primarily responsible for executing all non-IT facets of business continuity plans
- Applies business process improvement ideology to design, revise, document, and implement processes for supervised business units
- Responsible for supervision and development of all direct reports
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Supervisor / Asst. Managers / Directors specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.