Requisition ID: JID_34570_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Location: Philippines-Makati-Alorica Center
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 11:03:56 AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare written correspondence, facsimile cover sheets, transmittal copies, and various other documents including but not limited to letters, memos and reports.
- Execute mailing, inter-site shipping and courier process of the company.
- Handle and process office supply requisition, including but not limited to purchase order and payment facilitation.
- Ensure accuracy, approval and timeliness of cash advance and reimbursement requests and liquidation.
- Assist with preparations and hosting Client Visits.
- Handle and process all copying and filing needs for the department(s).
- Assist in maintaining and organizing Vendor files.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 1-2 year of job related is required for this position.
- Candidates must be willing to work in the Fort.
- Previous clerical experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and respond to rapidly changing priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule