Requisition ID: JID_34565_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Location: Philippines-Quezon City-Centris
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 10:56:21 AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruiting Operations:
- Perform in-house search using the Applicant Tracking System for potential candidates.
- Contact and schedule applicants for assessment and processing and ensure a robust and adequate daily applicants’ flow.
- Determine availability and confirm on-site and virtual interviews with candidates and assessors.
- Handle basic screening including communications assessment for CSR (Associate) candidates only.
- Assist with screening and referring qualified candidates to respective hiring managers for follow-up interview.
- Set and manage the initial candidate expectations and prepare them for an interview.
- Source candidates for each position as well as leverage online recruiting resources like Job Street, Jobs DB, etc.
- Administer and maintain job postings on external job boards, intranet and various recruitment mail boxes.
- Utilize applicant tracking system for sourcing candidates and coordinate the interview scheduling.
- Identify problems, collects data, establish facts and able to conclude fitness of candidate.
- Receive and monitor job applications from external sources to respective Recruitment Point of Contact.
- Provide support in the preparation of marketing peripherals in recruitment activities such as job fairs, college relations activities, etc.
- Distribute flyers to promote company’s branding.
- Assist in creating graphics design by providing innovative ideas.
- Reporting & Analytics:
- Assist in the gathering of data that are needed in the preparation of various recruitment reports
- Identifies and resolves reporting issues proactively but immediately informs the direct supervisor for any hot issues
- Helps coordinate with Recruitment operations and Sourcing regarding data sources and other related reports
- Able to provide suggestion to improve recruitment business processes.
- Provide administrative and operational support to various recruitment processes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with team members and vendors to build credibility and create partnerships leading to improved yields.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of agent/non-agent sourcing experience is required for this position.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Quezon City or Makati.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Learn and apply basic skills appropriate for the position.
- Duties and tasks are standardized.
- Work under direct supervision with very structured guidance regarding standard processes and procedures.
- Performance is measured by Recruitment metrics.