Requisition ID: JID_34562_13404
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 10:49:27 AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, support routine daily cash functions of the Treasury Operations and/or Reconciliation department, including but not limited to the preparation and transmission of payment funds and information, determination of acceptance of unapproved payment fund transfers, and record keeping of bank statements.
- Review, monitor, initiate and release Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) manual transaction items as requested by management to and from Banking Partners’ websites. Ensure accuracy and timely completion.
- Assist in executing cash movements as requested by management to ensure positive account balances at end of day.
- Sort, record, and file electronic and hard copy data documents received by the Company.
- Review scanned documents to ensure proper signed authorizations are affixed in compliance with Company policies and procedures. Notify Management of missing signatures.
- Process large daily volume of electronic and paper correspondence regarding cash functions to ensure integrity of transactions.
- Scan, file and distribute manually initiated Treasury transactions.
- Support daily function of the Treasury Operations and/or Reconciliation department.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 2 years university and 2 years work experience or Bachelor's Degree.
- One year of related work experience required.
- Two years of previous clerical or data entry experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.