Requisition ID: JID_34542_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Location: Philippines-Centris-Quezon City
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 10:14:33 AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hire the right people, effectively set expectations, identify behaviors and coach employees to be outstanding performers.
- Identify and reinforce positive behaviors through formal and informal reward and recognition.
- Execute corporate, regional and local business imperatives to optimize team results.
- Encourage and develop teamwork among others and themselves.
- Responsible for delivery of customer satisfaction, business results and employee satisfaction in order to ensure achievement of scorecard and client goals.
- Comply with and ensure compliance of local, state and federal regulations and laws governing business operations, as well as, corporate and client policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Effectively communicate corporate and business expectations to all team members.
- Responsible for leading a team of up to 20 employees.
- Responsible for assets under their control.
- Provide supervision to both direct and indirect reports to ensure proper floor coverage and maintain a positive leadership presence at all times: “Manage By Walking Around”
- Responsible for daily call monitoring to provide feedback and coaching of team members per the quality standards.
- Demonstrate company core values and culture.
- Participate in, and support, the Quality Management (QM) Program in identifying and acting on opportunities that improve the quality, safety and value of the service we provide to our clients and our employees.
- Complete the Customer Services Team Leader Certification Program and incorporate these competencies into all interactions with co-workers, clients, and community contacts.
- Supports the Quality Management Committee in the implementation and monitoring of respective quality programs, improvements and projects.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Management and/or call center experience preferred
- 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in budget, forecasts and expense management desired
- Assertive self starter who can work independently, yet function in a team environment
- Excellent organization, planning, time management and analytical skills. Strong team building, interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills
- Ability to lead and supervise in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to manage a diverse workforce
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.