Customer Service – Logistic
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion about a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
• Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with customers.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Accurately document and update records in required systems.
• Generate fees and up-sell wherever possible.
• Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform the job effectively.
• Where applicable, communicate with the customer to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
• High School Diploma and/or Highest Level of Education Certification/Diploma
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, both oral and written language
• skills, depending on the program.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment.