Sr Pricing Manager
Manage the process of preparing and reviewing client pricing models and sensitivity analysis of pricing scenarios as a result of financial and operational information derived from partnering with corporate functional teams such as Sales, Operations, Human Resources, and IT. Prepare analysis of client operational performance to analyze impact on profitability. Provide business and decision support to SVP of Sales, Global VP of Client Solutions, and VP of Finance to include pipeline, budget, forecast, and sales bonus projections. Support VP of Finance with ad-hoc analysis. Manage the day to day responsibilities and workload of the pricing analyst staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review MSAs and SOWs with existing and new client lines of business and incorporate all contractual pricing, terms and conditions in to pricing models. Identify contractual risks and opportunities which may impact the financial results indicated in the pricing model.
- Present and explain pricing rationale to both Internal (Sales/Operations/Executive Leadership) and External (Clients) parties
- Manage the process of preparing client pricing models and sensitivity analysis of pricing scenarios as a result of financial and operational information derived from partnering with corporate functional teams such as Sales, Operations, Human Resources, and IT. Lead kick-off calls and support VP of Finance and Director of Modeling and Implementation in reviewing results of models and analysis with Sales, Operations, and Senior Management. Track historical pricing submissions.
- Review historical performance on existing client financials in support of renegotiations of rates with existing clients. Support VP of Finance and Client Solutions team in presenting impact of rate changes on profitability to Senior Management.
- Provide Business and Decision support for SVP of Sales, Global VP of Client Solutions, and VP of Finance, including Pipeline, Budget, Forecast and Sales Bonus projections.
- Prepare Post Mordem analysis comparing actual results of modeled deals against original pricing models.
- Support VP of Finance with ad-hoc pricing and financial analysis
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance; MBA/CPA a plus.
Experience: 7-10 years experience including activity based cost accounting, financial modeling, forecasting. Experience pricing in the BPO space a definite plus.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities: Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and database software applications in a Windows environment with a focus on financial modeling required. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to all levels of management to include executives. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and statistics. Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects a must. Ability to relate financial imperatives derived from pricing analysis to senior level management. Provide analysis of client cost structure for the purpose of understanding trends. Must be proactive in lending support/expertise in the areas of pricing and cost to functional departments and staff.