Cash Posting Clerk
Requisition ID: 131654
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Arizona-Phoenix-20401 North 29th Ave. Suite 100 85027
Posted Date: 3/30/2018 1:57:33 PM
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for processing cash payments received at court locations, processing bankruptcy documents, and providing administrative support to department.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process all cash payments received, in priority order, on a daily basis at the direction of management.
- Input all payments efficiently and accurately into record keeping system.
- Maintain and organize all pertinent back up information to substantiate payment postings as necessary.
- Responsible for reconciling any discrepancies found in balancing at a batch level or at the end of business.
- Prepare and balance daily bank deposits of cash payments.
- Review bankruptcy exception reports and court dockets received from Lexis Nexis and/or incoming mail, confirm bankruptcy information is correctly input into company systems.
- Perform quality control checks on all bankruptcy exception reports or court dockets according to client guidelines and pertinent legislation.
- Prepare and process written correspondences including but not limited to letters, memos, and daily reports.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Provide administrative support to department, including but not limited to copying, faxing, and mailing correspondence.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Works on special projects as requested
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience desired.Experience:
- 1 year data entry experience required. 2 years data entry/ corporate environment experience preferred.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- 10-key stroke skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Supervisory/Management Responsibility: N/A
- Internal- Department Managers and Supervisors
- External-Court Personnel, Consumers
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Dependent on position, may be located at or required to travel to court locations.
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled