Customer Service - Mobile Devices
GET TO KNOW US
Who Is Alorica?
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day! We offer the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy ambiance to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with over a hundred thousand awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
Why should you join our awesome team?
As a member of our #CoolCenter, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy additional benefits, such as health care, performance bonuses, educational scholarships, discounts on local services and products, and professional development opportunities; not to mention fun cultural and community outreach activities.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle inbound calls from Customers and recommend additional products and services when appropriate
- Resolve Customer inquiries at the first point of contact, whenever possible
- Educate Customers on products or services that will enhance the relationship with our clients and increase the company’s profitability
- 6 months customer service experience, preferred
- Must speak English fluently
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a service and sales environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- PC proficiency required
- Attention to detail and quality-oriented
- Highly energetic with motivation to assist Customers and other team members
- Active listening skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Confident and positive attitude
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a conversation
- Demonstrate personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities)