Credit Disputes Representative
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
q Field inbound borrower inquiries regarding questions and concerns about credit reporting, disputed credit history, and accuracy of credit reports.
q Verify SST account information is correctly reported to Credit Bureaus and is accurately documented on credit reports.
q Resolve disputed claims through analyzing borrower payment history and report accuracy, completing consumer dispute verification forms, and submitting all necessary corrections electronically using the e-Oscar system.
q Process and analyze credit bureau inquiries to ensure SST reporting is correct.
q Supply department and external requests for reviews of credit reports, as requested.
q Partner with Project Management Office (PMO) for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)/ Production Verification Testing (PVT) for new system implementations.
q Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
q Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with SST policies and procedures.
q Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement as well as performance of team.
q Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
q Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience desired.
- Previous call center or collections experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of product/procedures
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Mental Acuity
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
• Constant sedentary work
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.