GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Provide assistance in executing the daily administrative and clerical operations of the Benefits department. Administer documentation and respond to inquiries and concerns regarding Benefits programs for one or more regions/ division. Benefit programs include but are not limited to health and welfare benefits, dental, vision, life insurance and/or 401(k). Work is performed under direct supervision.
· Maintains benefit files and prepares necessary documents for implementing benefit coverage
· Consults with, advises, and assists employees with their benefits related questions, eligibility, claims, and other benefits matters
· Maintains a thorough understanding of all company benefit programs and provisions.
· Researches discrepancies generated during monthly reconciliation of benefits bills
· Researches and responds to emails and telephones calls from team members, HR and other vendors regarding various benefits-related issues and questions
· Ensures distribution of benefit communication materials
· Approves and collects supporting documentation from employees for all qualifying life event benefit changes.
· Opens, sorts, and responds to Benefits related any mail
· Participates in corporate driven projects, communicate issues, concerns and questions, and understand changing project requirements and best practices.
· Provide assistance in executing the daily administrative and clerical operations of the Benefits department.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
· Works with providers and team members as needed to resolve any billing issues
· Assist with annual open enrollment preparation, order materials, etc.
· Provides administrative support as requested
· Duties as Assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education
· Human Resource or Benefits experience preferred, including knowledge and experience with open
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Working knowledge of health & welfare benefits and, retirement plans
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated organizational skills.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently with some direction
· Good Interpersonal skills
· Proficient demonstration with Microsoft Excel, Word, and other computer-based applications
· Strong computer literacy skills
· Work is performed in a climate-controlled office environment
· Constant work performed in a sedentary position
· Constant use of computer and other office equipment
· Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Bust be able to bend, stoop, and climb
· Rare work after hours or on weekends
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.