Quality Assurance Associate
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- 1 year experience in a call center environment required.
- 6 months experience in a quality or coaching-related role preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to meet client requirements based on recent, consistent call quality scores at meets or exceeds level.
- Ability to objectively evaluate performance against standards and to identify performance gaps and recommend corrective action.
- Ability to coach and provide constructive feedback on proper process and techniques.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.