Customer Service Representative
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for receiving and processing phone calls (inbound) for dedicated clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations.
• Receive and process incoming phone calls, which includes providing general information.
• Strive to enhance the department’s relationship with customers, ensuring the highest quality, responsive service possible is provided.
• Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
• Successfully complete initial classroom and on-the-job training, as well as any new product or ongoing training.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 18 years old at the time of hiring.
• English proficiency.
• He/she has to be able to direct the call in a professional manner using the adequate Word choice. The employee must be able to have a professional conversation with the member.
• Average computer skills required.
• Firefox knowledge required.
• Minimum of 21 wpm of typing skills.
• Previous experience in call center might be required.