Compensation Program Manager
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- 5+ years experience in advanced compensation analysis required, including compensation reviews, compensation structures, sales commission and bonus structures; prior experience with executive compensation.
- 10+ years compensation experience preferred.
- Prior HR Generalist experience preferred.
- Prior experience in Call Center/BPO industry strongly preferred.
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within HR field, including knowledge of state and federal employment law. Knowledge of international employment law desirable.
- Thorough working knowledge of compensation tools, surveys, and market data resources.
- Excellent statistical analysis skills, ability to research and analyze various different types of data information.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills: thorough working knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, HRMS,SAP, etc.), salary survey reporting tools, intermediate MS Word and PowerPoint, advanced MS Excel, intermediate to advanced MS Outlook, intermediate knowledge of Internet.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines – manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction – recognize when escalation is necessary.
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
• Constant work conducted in a climate-controlled office environment.
• Constant use of general office equipment, including computer, phone, etc.