Mail Center Representative
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Ensure proper and efficient delivery of all correspondences, collect outgoing mail from designated drop off locations, and log, receive, and sign for incoming deliveries from various mail delivery services.
· Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly tracking files.
· Verify all correspondence, packages, and pre-defined items are received, sorted, and delivered to the appropriate parties/destinations in a timely fashion.
· Increase operation efficiencies by providing support to various departments.
· Collect all outgoing mail from different designated drop off locations in different departments and pack for postal pickup.
· Log, receive, and sign for deliveries of incoming packages via Airborne, Federal Express (Fed Ex), and United Parcels Service (UPS), etc.
· Distribute all received packages and correspondences twice daily.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties. .
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with SST policies and procedures.
· Partner with Project Management Office (PMO) for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)/ Production Verification Testing (PVT) for new system implementations.
· Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
· Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience desired.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
· Ability to work independently, take initiative, and respond to rapidly changing priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
· Supervisory/ Management Responsibility: N/A
o Internal- Departmental Managers/ Supervisors, Non-Management
o External- Mail Delivery Services
· Office environment.
· Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
DisclaimerThe preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.