HR Compensation Analyst
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Administer, coordinate and communicate various compensation plans to Human Resources business unit departments and management as needed. Assist in the design and development of new programs and components of base pay, bonuses and incentives to align with Alorica’s company performance, providing visibility and support to the organization.
- Support Compensation and Statistical Analysis
- Support Incentive administration and governance process of Plans
- Support Job evaluations, offer proposals and promotion/increase approval
- Support annual Compensation planning process and quarterly reporting
• Develop appropriate job descriptions and maintain website for accessing compensation information and job descriptions
• Participate in salary surveys, interpret salary data and perform analysis
• Evaluate proposed and existing jobs and classify them in accordance with the levels of importance and responsibility to Alorica
• Manage job documentation, job descriptions, databases and tables related to job codes and job families
• Prepare statistical analysis, data modeling, incentive pay programs and costing of base salaries
• Provide support to the HR department concerning interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines
• Provide guidance on issues related to compensation for management
• Ability to participate in and conduct compensation surveys and market analysis to support the preparation of recommendations concerning compensation programs
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, finance or accounting, preferred
• Minimum 3-4 years experience in compensation concepts, theory, practices, procedures and principles, compensation structures and marketing pricing
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent quantitative, analytical, organizational, research and presentation skills
• Ability to compile, analyze and interpret data and produce recommendations
• Excellent time management, project management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization, decision-making and planning skills
• Flexibility, adaptable to change with the ability to multi-task with multiple changing priorities
• Constant work conducted in a climate-controlled office environment.
• Constant use of general office equipment, including computer, phone, etc.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.