Pharmacy Healthcare Customer Service
Working at Alorica means having the freedom to explore a variety of career options – from customer service to training, support positions, from tech support to recruiting/human resources - these opportunities offer the potential for growth and development.
We believe in developing and growing our people - 95% of our promotions to leadership and management come from within. Our Alorica values of Excellence, Respect, Teamwork, Optimism and Fun create a culture that offers career-focused, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals. We want you to have fun and succeed, because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Our site is located only moments from Mall of America and the MSP Airport. We value the diversity of our employees and the attributes that make them unique. We celebrate daily with video games, pool tables, ping pong, foosball, bake sales, fundraisers…. something for everyone!
At Alorica, we have one focus – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
So what do you say? Want to know more?
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support via phone. You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their members and providers starts with you!
- Talking to members and providers over the phone (inbound calls)
- Maintain and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Processing of Claims and Benefits through Computer Systems
- Explain basic coverage details and route inquiries to the correct department as needed
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of client processes
- Support the team through strong attendance and performance
- A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work - You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience is a plus, but we can train you!
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Customer service skills
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Receptive to positive feedback and coaching
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Paid training
- Flexible schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.