Order to Cash Analyst
Requisition ID: 130462
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham-400 Horsham Road 19044
Posted Date: 2/28/2018 9:01:53 PM
Under general direction, performs professional accounting tasks within our Order to Cash function to ensure accuracy and compliance with all applicable regulations and Laws and company policies; and performs other related duties as required.
• Perform Accounting Tasks Within Area of Assignment
• Ensure Accuracy and compliance with applicable regulations & Laws
Key Job Responsibilities
• Performs professional accounting tasks within the area of assignment
• Initiate analyses of all assigned accounts.
• Analyze, initiate and implement best practices and procedures related to assigned tasks.
• Establish accounting controls to generate various financial reports.
• Analyze financial performance and day-to-day tasks.
• Researches and resolves accounting errors or discrepancies to ensure accurate accounting and compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and Laws.
• Ensure reconciliation and analyses of various records and registers.
• Develop, test and initiate strategies for auditing and testing of programs and procedures.
Other Related Duties
• Understand and comply with all policies, procedures and regulations related to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Minimum Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent training, education and experience providing the required knowledge and abilities.
• 1+ years in an analyst role
• Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
• Strong attention to detail
• High-level math skills and the ability to translate mathematical information into concise reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge and experience with generally accepted accounting practices; policy and procedures.
• Ability to work with and analyze high volumes of data
• Knowledge of laws and regulations related to accounting practices, procedures and standards.
• Excellent financial analytical skills, proficient with researching variances
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.