Talent Acquisition Manager
Requisition ID: 130063
Job Category: Human Resources
Location: Dominican Republic-Santo Domingo
Posted Date: 2/19/2018 9:02:04 PM
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and collections, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for leading recruitment strategies to fill existing job openings through effective communication with various levels of management.
- Coordinate and assist in leading all personnel and recruiting activities of the recruitment department.
- Partner with all levels of management to assess personnel needs and design recruiting strategies and test results against the plan. Coordinate internal and external recruitment events to successfully tap the local labor pool.
- Serve as a communication liaison between production management and staff to ensure a cooperative and team-oriented work environment.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics. Analyze recruitment reports to spot trends and communicate with the Recruiting Director to suggest action plans.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- A minimum of 10 years of significant experience supervising and developing subordinates.
- Knowledge and experience in best practices related to candidate process management, behavioral interviewing, and other assessment techniques.
Knowledge, skills & other characteristics
- Advanced English level.
- Extremely well developed planning and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.