Customer Service - Tech Support
GET TO KNOW US
Who Is Alorica?
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day! We offer the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy ambiance to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with over a hundred thousand awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
Why should you join our awesome team?
As a member of our #CoolCenter, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy additional benefits, such as health care, performance bonuses, educational scholarships, discounts on local services and products, and professional development opportunities; not to mention fun cultural and community outreach activities.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to make independent decisions based on established guidelines
- Ability to effectively handle complex technical customer issues in an independent, timely and efficient manner while maintaining quality standards for customer satisfaction
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical inquiries
- Must be able to prioritize work, manage time effectively and work successfully in a fast paced, multi faceted environment
- Must be able to adhere to an assigned work schedule, must be dependable and punctual
- Will acquire and retain multiple product range knowledge
- Responsible for answering incoming SEA emails and offering troubleshooting links/guides/directions on all products
- Product training will be provided to cover simple troubleshooting and policies for products not currently handled in Alorica To include: DVD, HTS, Camera, Camcorder
- High level aptitude in written communication, written conversational and English comprehension skills
- Be capable of working independently with minimal Supervision.
- Be able to type more than 35 WPM
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Preference will be given to individuals with retail or contact center
- Associates degree in a related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 12 months of customer service experience with a strong emphasis on technical product knowledge is preferred
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Televisions and Home Appliances
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Negotiation and decision making skills
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, willing to take initiative, be accountable, and able to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays