Inside Sales Representative
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to create an insanely great customer experience by helping people complete a sale and doing everything possible to keep them as happy customers!
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Connects with existing and potential customers and aims to turn every call into a sales opportunity
Handles various incoming and outgoing sales-focused phone calls
Resolves customer questions, complaints and billing inquiries in a professional, helpful manner
Promotes and sells client products and services by emphasizing product features based on customers’ needs
Upsells to customer as necessary
Utilizes computer system to verify and document customer requests
Continually improves knowledge of company services and promotions
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ previous sales experience, preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Solid business and sales knowledge
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and be persuasive without making the customer feel pressured
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of dialer functionality and call campaigns
- Working knowledge of collections regulations, including but not limited to Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)WORKING CONDITIONSWork Environment
- A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systemsPhysical DemandsConstant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.TAKE THE NEXT STEPLet’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.You ready? Let’s do this.
- Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled