Specialist – Reservations & Sales
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day!
Alorica offers the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy environment to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with tens of thousands of awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
As a member of our #Cool Center, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy numerous tangible benefits for you and your family, including health care, performance bonuses, educational scholarships, discounts on local services and products, and professional development opportunities; not to mention fun cultural and community outreach activities.
We are looking for an expert in providing travel advice and solutions. Be a brand champion, taking pride in using every customer interaction to educate guests about ours brands and products. Employed to make creative decisions using tools and market insight that will deliver on the unique travel needs of ours guests, to drive revenue and customer loyalty. Passionate for learning and developing themselves to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide an industry-leading reservation solution in English and one or more language for all contacts
- Champion BrandHearted behaviors by demonstrating knowledge, passion and pride.
- Inspire loyalty through personalized and efficient service driven by the guest’s needs.
- Work effectively by understanding, trusting and using tools and information appropriately.
- Self-motivated, positive, "want-to" attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Take ownership of personal development while aligning with team priorities and company goals.
- Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance.
- Willingly deliver on additional tasks as assigned.
- Secondary school, high school diploma preferred but not required.
- Previous call center experience in a sales capacity (non-scripted environment) or other call handling experience preferred. Hotel/travel experience desired.