GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs management level work overseeing all aspects of client specific, call center quality assurance. Work is performed under general supervision. General supervision is exercised over subordinate personnel.
- Manages center quality assurance programs and staff and evaluates and delegates work assignments based on needs and scope of work
- Supports center management team with new programs throughout program development, implementation, and maintenance
- Conducts observations and monitors performance
- Performs internal audits of quality files to ensure policy and procedure compliance, tracks quality certification completion, and conducts coaching observations
- Ensures quality expectations of client, center, and corporation are met
- Ensures all reporting requirements are complied with for client, center and corporate
- Coordinates with training to ensure that all quality opportunities are addressed to improve overall performance
- Provides regular quality performance results to managers, center operations team, and corporate
- Oversees work schedules for quality assurance teams
- Manages staffing needs and ensure ratios are maintained to provide appropriate operational support
- Coordinates updates and maintenance of quality equipment and software programs
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
- Supervises subordinate staff, including Interviewing, hiring, discipline, performance review, mentoring, and development
- Manages against a budget and ensures corporate guidelines are adhered to
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major coursework in management, training, education, psychology, or other related field or related years of experience
- Experience in a call center environment, including supervisory experience
- Some previous telemarketing or telephone service experience
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance
- Good understanding of business acumen
- Strategic thinker, independent self-starter, capable of detailed analysis and creative problem solving
- Moderate to high degree of computer experience/knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate across all levels of employees in multiple locations
- Superior communication skills: both written and verbal
- Comfortable with and excels in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Looks for opportunities and crafts solutions to drive continuous improvement
- Shows initiation, accountability, flexibility as well as maintains sensitivity in human relations
- Strong aptitude for listening and being able to provide actionable feedback
- Excellent presentation, influence and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and overall moderate to high pc proficiency
- All Managers are to compete Leadership Development Training as assigned within 60 days and ensure that all Supervisory staff have completed and understand the development targets.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.