Loan Boarding Tech
Scan, copy, retrieve, and update information received from clients to maintain reliable documentation of loan and debtor information. Maintain tracking and reporting systems to analyze and record completion information.
· Board loan packages received from originators into the Remote Servicing System and verify the information is correctly entered and agrees with the physical documents.
· Verify loan documents received from bulk Servicing Transfers.
· Scan loan packages and trailing documentation including any customer correspondences into Fortis Imaging System.
· Monitor daily and monthly tracking logs for completion.
· Provide daily and periodic exception reporting of loan boarding completion information to Clients.
· Maintain Custody department tracking databases to record daily boardings, daily requests, project tracking, and Custody client loan detail information.
· Provide billing information to Finance department for Custody Clients based on database records.
· Ensure all required documentation is included in loan package including applications, contracts, and customer information.
· Update and retrieve loan information as needed.
· Copy, print, and distribute loan information for other departments or clients upon request.
· Verify, store, and maintain custody of critical loan documents ensuring organization and reliability.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with SST policies and procedures.
· Partner with Project Management Office (PMO) for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)/ Production Verification Testing (PVT) for new system implementations.
* Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement as well as performance of team.
* Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience desired.
· 1 year of previous loan boarding experience required. 2 years of previous loan boarding experience preferred
· Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
· Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
· Supervisory/ Management Responsibility: N/A
o Internal- Department Managers, Supervisors, and Non-Management in Custody, Imaging, Vault, and File Room departments
o External- Clients, Vendors
· Office environment.
· Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
DisclaimerThe preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.