GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day!
Alorica offers the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy environment to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with tens of thousands of awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
As a member of our #Cool Center, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy numerous tangible benefits for you and your family, including health care, performance bonuses, educational scholarships, discounts on local services and products, and professional development opportunities; not to mention fun cultural and community outreach activities.
The Workforce Management Analyst works with the call center leadership team to accurately forecast workforce needs, create effective schedules through various staffing models to optimize service quality and efficiency, and creates/analyzes reports critical to the center's operations.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyzes, monitors, and evaluates the function of the call center workforce by monitoring activities on a real-time basis.
• Works with operations leadership to determine and implement adjustments that may be necessary to optimize service delivery quality and efficiency by continually analyze day to day operations related to contact center allocation, utilization, and applied time of resources.
• Creates and designs ad hoc reports for data pertaining to agent scheduling, call volumes, agent performance, and other metrics.
• Real time direction of staff movements to ensure maximum efficiency while optimizing service and cost
• Uses metrics to analyze and recommend improvements to the WFM process and operating performance.
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze and interpret problems and trends.
• An understanding of the call center industry, terminology and business processes. [Preferred]
• Proficiency in Intermediate Microsoft Office Applications.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience using Workforce Management software