At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs progressively responsible para-professional level work coordinating the daily maintenance of the company’s health and welfare, 401k, and other supplemental benefits plans. Work is performed under general supervision.
• Maintains benefit files and prepares necessary documents for implementing benefit coverage
• Consults with, advises, and assists employees with their benefits related questions, eligibility, claims, and other benefits matters
• Reviews errors on weekly log files and works with Human Resources field service personnel to accurately reconcile errors
• Monitors weekly 401k files to ensure accuracy
• Researches and corrects discrepancies generated during monthly reconciliation of benefits bills
• Researches and responds to weekly Health & Welfare Error Reports
• Researches and manually updates element entries daily, from the Alorica Upload Error report.
• Researches and responds to emails and telephones calls from team members, HR and other vendors regarding various benefits-related issues and questions
• Runs monthly Oracle reports to generate provider self-bills
• Processes weekly 401k upload files via Plan Sponsor Website and Oracle
• Prepares monthly check requests for payment of provider bills
• Opens, sorts, and responds to Benefits related any mail
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures and regulations relating to job duties
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education
• Some experience (1+ yr) in a corporate benefits setting, including knowledge and experience with invoice reconciliation, open enrollment, claims escalation and resolution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of health & welfare benefits and, retirement plans
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently with some direction
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Proficient demonstration with Microsoft Excel, Word, and other computer-based applications
• Strong computer literacy skills
• Work is performed in a climate-controlled office environment
• Constant work performed in a sedentary position
• Constant use of computer and other office equipment
• Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Bust be able to bend, stoop, and climb
• Rare work after hours or on weekends
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.