Enrollment Provider Specialist
Requisition ID: 128178
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Arizona-Phoenix-20401 North 29th Ave. Suite 100 85027
Posted Date: 12/27/2017 8:57:46 PM
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide online and offline back-office support for the site – basically, everything that needs to happen off the phone starts with you!
You’ll be supporting the efforts of the contact center, and delivering insanely great administrative service.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with Patients and Patients Representatives to resolve healthcare accounts while offering excellent customer service.
- Maintain diplomacy when addressing matters escalated.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate documentation and updates in all required systems for each work event.
- Responsible for meeting monthly goals and quality standards through efficient and accurate work processes.
- Review open accounts to determine and take appropriate actions through understanding charges, billed claims, payments, denials, adjustments, and refunds.
- Respond to verbal and/or written inquiries in a timely manner.
- Process all correspondences with adherence with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines where applicable.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Works on special projects as requested
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ previous experience in a receivables management, collections and contact center environment, preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Knowledge of phone dialer functions and call campaigns
- Understanding of collections regulations, including but not limited to Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts, or Practices (UDAAP)
- Negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
- A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled