Requisition ID: 127203
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Location: United States-Texas-Plano-6652 Pinecrest Dr., Suite 300
Posted Date: 12/12/2017 9:00:49 PM
Alorica, Inc. is seeking a smart, detail-oriented Financial Analyst to join its Corporate FP&A team. The FP&A analyst will provide support in the areas of planning, forecasting, reporting, financial modeling and other analyses as needed. This position reports to the Director, Corporate FP&A, who is responsible for managing several Corporate Departments including Legal, HR, Recruiting and Marketing.
Alorica, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies in Irvine, CA, but is also a fast-growing entrepreneurial company, completing several major acquisitions in the last few years. The ideal candidate enjoys a fast-paced environment, is able to multi-task in a growing finance department, will bring energy and passion to everything he/she does, and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle challenging analytical assignments. Strong quantitative and excel financial modeling skills are a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support all aspects of financial validation, reconciliation and planning & analysis activities across assigned Corporate Departments
- Support the presentation of all financial information related to the department’s financial results; asses cause of change and trends relative to projections to ensure a thorough understanding of variance drivers
- Develop dashboards and monthly reporting packages identifying trends and providing financial insights to business managers
- Work with large quantities of data to create meaningful presentations enabling informed, executive-level financial decisions
- Create new financial models as required to expand on management of information and tracking of key KPIs
- Contribute to the culture and approach of continuous improvement; drive process improvement and standardization
- Maintain successful relationships with key business leaders across the Finance and Corporate department functions
- Review US general ledger details and ensure accuracy before monthly close; partner with Controllership organization as needed
- Lead and support ad-hoc strategic analyses, developing key insights that support business initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, with proven strong financial modeling skills; ability to create original models/workExperience:
- 2-4 years of related finance and accounting experience required.
- Experience with finance and accounting related to Information Technology departments.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Strong leadership skills required
- Knowledge of Oracle accounting system and Hyperion preferred
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet modeling skills with ability to manipulate and analyze large amount of data
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge and experience with accounting principles including, but not limited to, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment