Business Analyst (Non-Technical)
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for data analytics trends/analysis as well as operational support using analytics focused on returns reduction for major home appliance accounts. Works independently, and considered a seasoned and experienced professional with adequate understanding of own job area. Utilizes metrics to understand root cause and drive continuous improvement in returns reduction. This role will interface with internal and external teams to get appropriate information for full analysis of returns and all factors contributing to returns.
- Work closely with Home Depot/JCP/Costco BC team and task force to provide analytic support regarding THD returns (reporting on return reasons, return KPIs, etc.)
- Weekly reporting, monitoring of returns root causes and trends (providing feedback to relevant departments)
- Coordinate with various departments to support return reduction initiatives and monitor progress, i.e., Logistics, Sales, Service and Finance
- Documentation of reports logic and processes for return reports/data base
- Miscellaneous Analysis assignments
- Manage, plan, organize, assign, schedule and prioritize multiple work assignments and projects as directed to achieve department goals.
- Quality of Reporting
- Timeliness of Reporting and responsiveness to last minute data needs
- Quality of the analysis and improvement points
- Returns task force performance
- Returns decrease improvements
- Successful completion of data providing request
- Clarity of verbal data presentation to executives in read out sessions
- Must be analytical and possess strong presentation and reporting skills
- Strong following up skills for tasks and assignments to ensure successful completion
- Speedy but accurate data analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems involving continuously changing situations, requiring constructive thinking and imaginative approaches.
- Previous experience in the home appliance industry a plus.
- 4 year college degree or commensurate experience in data analysis
- Experience using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- SAP (ERP), Analytical solution (data mining, BI, BW), web based solution
- Excellent analytical skills with problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates very high competency level in communication skills using oral, listening and written modes for internal and external communications at all management and staff organizational levels for both persuasions and/or the communication of technical information.ABOUT ALORICA
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.