Manager, Business Process Integration – Reporting & Analytics
Requisition ID: 127811
Job Category: Executive
Location: United States-California-Irvine-5 Park Plaza Suite 1100 Irvine 92614
Posted Date: 12/7/2017 8:59:48 PM
- Mange standards, guidelines, and procedures for data architecture, governance and reporting.
- Gather requirements, assess current environment (tools, reports, infrastructures, etc.) and develop recommendations to change/enhance current environment to accomplish objectives of the team.
- Organize the data through statistical/predictive analysis and data modeling so that the information can be used to make strategic decisions to help with efficiency and profitability.
- Develop a global process initiatives to address business issues through development and implementation of best practice standard processes, systems, data and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage standards and processes for data management functions, their supporting systems and the movement of data throughout the data lifecycle.
- Manage standards and processes for data governance operations and metadata management tools.
- Ensure data quality and integrity.
- Drive project deliverables, interface between participants and escalate risks to deliverable timelines.
- Coordinate with other process team analysis to understand key dependencies, issues and potential risks and formulates end-to-end solutions.
- Gather and validate requirements, driving execution of process and systems solutions.
- Develop analytical approaches to answer business questions.
- Structure, manage and extract data from multiple applications.
- Assist in defining the roadmap for the data and analytics technology infrastructure that will ensure reliable delivery of high quality data and insight.
- Assist in developing BI solutions by designing proposed systems; defining physical structure and functional capabilities.
- Lead and maintain a high-performance team to collaborate, innovate and produce consistently superior results to ensure that SLA’s/objectives are established and achieved.
- Completes other duties and projects as required.
- Education:4-year University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 3+ plus years of experience in data modeling, database design development and process improvement methodologies
- Ability to develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with management and clients
- Good with numbers and must have solid analytical skills
- Demonstrate good leadership skills and the ability to motivate
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, SQL, .Net
- Must be comfortable working with highly confidential data as well as learning data at a company-wide level.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work
- Must be available to work flexible hours to support hours of operation