B2C Sales Team Manager
Requisition ID: 127498
Job Category: Call Center
Location: Canada-Ontario-Hamilton-77 James Street North
Posted Date: 11/30/2017 8:58:48 PM
Responsible for managing and leading inside sales efforts to sell consumer products by making use of highly qualified prospects. Responsible for managing the day-to-day aspects of an external direct response call center, developing onboarding and training materials for call center representatives and analyzing KPIs and analytics on results.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Support day-to-day actives of an external direct response call center including managing workflow, assignment and tracking of all inbound leads, lead assignment and qualification, outbound follow up calls, appointment setting conversion, scheduling and reporting.
• Work with an external account manager to create process workflows as well as onboarding and training materials for call center representatives.
• Work directly with key teams in the organization, including Sales, Tech Support and Customer Service to ensure alignment.
• Analyze data-driven metrics to optimize the external call center function and process.
• Keeping applicable and precise contact data in the CRM to ensure all lead information is accurate.
• Manages and motivates staff (including, hiring, terminations, performance management, etc.).
• Train, direct and appraise staff.
• Make daily schedules for proper manpower utilization.
• Plans and organize workload and staff assignments.
• Issues written and oral instructions; assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Assist with upselling opportunities to current customers when new products are being released.
• Assist with market research when necessary.
• Assist with competitor research when necessary.
• Additional duties assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. / B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Business, Marketing or related field
• 5 to 7 years of related experience in B2C inside sales management; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, clients and customers.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
• Proficiency with CRM systems is required, experience with Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
• Running day to day operations - 100% o 20% is devoted to administrative duties, o 20% to client related activities such as calibration sessions, project planning, etc., o 60% to the development of Customer Care Consultants
• May travel up to 25% of the time, both domestic and international travel.
Physical Demands: • None