Customer Support Agent – French Speakers
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day!
Alorica offers the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy environment to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with tens of thousands of awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
As a member of our #Cool Center, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy numerous tangible benefits for you and your family, including health care, performance bonuses, educational scholarships, discounts on local services and products, and professional development opportunities; not to mention fun cultural and community outreach activities.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email or online chat to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion about a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need to apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
• Troubleshoot and communicate technical answers clearly and concisely
• Take accountability for and resolve all customer issues and follow up when appropriate
• Ability to multitask and use online resources
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• High School Diploma
• Advanced French communications skills, both oral and written
• Intermediate English or Spanish communications skills, both oral and written
• Previous work experience in a call center