Customer Experience Manager - Speech Analytics
Requisition ID: 127336
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Texas-Plano-6652 Pinecrest Dr., Suite 300
Posted Date: 11/22/2017 9:02:01 PM
Manage Business Process Innovation (BPI) processes, including performing analytic and evaluative audits and analysis of site level root cause issues for possible areas of improvement and efficiencies. Oversee the maintenance and implementation of programs and events that promote and enhance call center productivity and quality. Ensure quality customer service through training and monitoring Operations Staff according to client expectations for multiple lines of business within a specific account. Develop, review, and monitor BPI strategies and plans to coordinate and schedule department efforts to analyze, audit, and propose suggested improvements, establish and drive Lean Six Sigma programs, and serve as a cultural change agent.
Responsible for building and managing a team that performs various analyses and evaluations on a variety of topics related to call center and operational performance. The Operations Customer Experience Manager will leverage Speech Analytics to identify root causes associated with calls into the Service Center across multiple client programs. Additionally, the role will manage members of the team to report production, data analytics, and ad-hoc data querying and manipulation.
The Operations Customer Experience Manager’s team will look to identify:
- Root cause of call drivers
- Potential process efficiency opportunities
- Financial impact of solutions
- Impact of technology implementations
The Operations Customer Experience Manager will be expected to:
- Build an internal Speech Analytics program & team from scratch
- Comprehend different data relationships and exhibit the ability to manage and extract information from key data sources
- Construct formal documentation to articulate the approach as well as all stages of assessments and evaluations.
- Perform Ad-hoc data analysis to facilitate business decision-making analytics.
- Assist in data gathering and organization to further complex reporting and analytics.
The Operations Customer Experience Manager’s Interaction is:
- Working with multiple internal teams and external clients
- Reporting to the Vice President, Operations Support
- Interacting with key members of Operations, Client Solutions, Data Science, IT, Training, and Quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics or a related field and/or equivalent relevant work experience in data analysis in a business setting.
- 4 years of related Operations/Process Improvement Management experience required. 5+ years of related Operations/Process Improvement Management experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience leading Operations & Business Improvement initiatives, preferably using Lean Methodologies or Six Sigma tools and techniques preferred.
- Customer Operations Performance Center (COPC) Coordinator and/or International Organization of Standardization 9001 (ISO 9001) certifications and experience preferred.
- Experience and understanding of adult learning methods and techniques.
Excellent process management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to evaluate and provide solutions to complex situations and problems
- Very strong analytical skills coupled with effective verbal and written communication ability
- Effective team player
- Desire to learn and grow as well as help others learn and grow
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Customer service and / or operations knowledge or experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence senior leaders
- Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experience with VBA or SQL is a plus