Client Solutions Director
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Responsible for directing the qualification, selling, negotiation and implementation of new business opportunities with existing clients. Act as a Customer Advocate regarding existing client solutions. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Expand business footprint with existing clients.
• Align Company short- and long-term strategies with client to maintain and expand revenue.
• Oversee all contract renewals and negotiations
• Present Company solutions based on understanding of client’s business issues.
• Act as a strategic manager for internal Company resources as well as client contacts to successfully negotiate, close and implement new business.
• Work with internal teams to structure value proposition to clients.
• Lead negotiations to ensure Company best interests from a business issue and legal perspective.
• Provide leadership and support in crafting client proposals.
• Provide guidance on key deal assumptions such as call volumes, service levels and other critical metrics necessary to build proposals.
• Meet with sales leadership to craft personal development strategy on a regular basis.
• Participation in Company Programs must meet minimum performance standards.
• Responsible for respective department’s overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES • Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
• 5-7 years of client management and/or combination of client management and call center operations experience required.
• 1-3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven track record in solutions-based relationships and demonstrated creativity in analyzing and identifying solutions.
• Industry knowledge of interaction centers and specific business verticals.
• Ability to work in partnership with all levels of the organization and client management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication/presentation skills.
• Ability to direct and motivate others in a team fostered environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Office environment.
• Occasional travel domestically and/or internationally (20-30%)
• Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.