Business Intelligence Sr. Analyst
Requisition ID: 126583
Job Category: Operations
Location: United States-Florida-Plantation-WAH Backoffice
Posted Date: 11/16/2017 8:59:09 PM
Provide analytic consulting support complementing the automated reporting analytics for clients and operations. Monitor and highlight operational trends in the data using self-guided analysis to pull data from the data warehouse or reporting analytics platforms. Build a story for the team and client on how to
improve operations, efficiency and customer experience.
- Provide dedicated analytics support to the Client Customer Experience team.
- Use data and analysis to find compelling trends within the customer service data.
- Leverage emerging voice to text analytics to dig deeper into causal analysis and provide advanced insights into root cause and recommendations on improving performance.
- Partner with Data Science team to develop predictive models to drive innovation in customer experience and overall quality.
- Work across business groups such as Customer Experience Transformation (CxT), business intelligence (BI) and enterprise data warehouse (EDW) teams to understand and review analytical methodology.
- Day to day activities will be based on needs of the client and account management teams.
- Support all upcoming client meetings and requests.
- Use available data to quantify and tie numbers with business processes in order to improve customer’s lives.
- Work rotates among clients and sites to support quarterly business reviews, client account meetings, six sigma plans and get well plans.
- Performs self-guided data analysis, communication and story-telling skills to transform analysis into actions.
- Prioritize tasks and deliverables among multiple clients.
- Identifies any obstacles to providing the highest quality customer service and provides feedback communication to management.
- Implements best practice methodology to ensure team is following the most effective business operations approaches.
Education and Experience
Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Power Point and Visual Basic.
Experience with Verint or similar speech analytics platform
Proficiency with query language: MS SQL server, Oracle SQL, or MySQL
Experience with BI tools: QlikView, Logi Analytics, or PowerBI
Experience with analytical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS, Weka, BigML, AmazonML, and other data/text mining packages a plus
Experience with presentation software such as Tableau, Domo, Gephi a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in quantitative discipline: statistics, mathematics, computer science, physical sciences, economics, or operations research is preferred.
• Advanced degrees from other programs accepted provided candidates have significant technical experience and skills.
• 3+ years industry experience working with large amounts of real data preferably a corporate environment with BI and EDW teams
• 3+ years consulting experience, either internal corporate consulting, or external management consulting