Business Process Innovation Analyst
- Provide analytic consulting support - 35% of the time
- Monitor and highlight operational trends - 30% of the time
- Analysis and share insights to improve operations, efficiency and customer support - 35% of the time
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through analyzing operations performance for assigned client and partnering with operations managers and trainers to recommend and implement improved processes through coaching, development, and training of staff.
- Perform analysis of site level root cause issues to provide insight of possible areas of improvement, efficiencies, and methods of reaching requirements and goals. Develop reports to assist in identifying impact and root cause issues. Proactively identify potential gaps in process and develop and recommend processes changes to address. Assist in defining new processes and reporting for newly acquired work.
- Develop process mapping documents and other related process documents for new client project implementations. Review, develop and recommend process standards and revise all Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions.
- Identify, recommend and implement value adding, non-value adding and business value adding points including key process input/output variables to improve process effectiveness, efficiency and cost.
- Maintain performance metrics to identify successes and opportunities and develop and implement action plans to address opportunity areas.
- Responsible for facilitating knowledge sharing and consistency between client and sites through sharing of ideas, tools, strategies, and methodologies to improve performance and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Participate on internal teams and in client groups and leadership meetings to communicate and share trends and performance statistics.
- Maintain proactive communication between client, operations managers and representatives to assist in resolving issues and documenting process improvements and opportunities.
- Present recommendations to implement improved processes through up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Technical – Use standard software, hardware & technology of work unit = Proficient
Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Power Point and Visual Basic.
Education and Experience
•Experience in project and change management preferred.
Lift up to 25 pounds