Manager Business Process Innovation - Virtual
- Set direction for implementing processes to measure reliably, quality, customer experience
- Influence, negotiate and act as a change agent, focusing on continuous improvement and sustainable contributions to business objectives
- Devise plan and implement innovative methods and practices, driving efficiencies
- Manage Business Process Innovation (BPI) team and/or processes, including analytic and evaluative audits and perform analysis of site level root cause issues to provide insight of possible areas of improvement, efficiencies, and methods of reaching requirements and goals.
- Oversee the maintenance and implementation of programs and events that promote and enhance Call Center productivity and quality for multiple lines of business within a specific account.
- Develop, review, and monitor BPI strategies and plans to analyze, audit, and implement departmental process improvements.
- Lead the establishment of Lean Six Sigma programs, and serve as a cultural change agent.
- Identify key achievements, problem solving, and performance maximizing approaches and present findings, summary reports, and propose future improvements.
- Support and evaluate Client performance by assessing Client profitability and business process effectiveness for Client-based programs and products.
- Partner with senior management to present proposals for process improvements and identify opportunities to define or change standard operating procedures based on BPI audits and analyses.
- Coordinate with operations management to develop closed loop analyses to set goals, monitor progress, assess impact of effectiveness, and realign objects of root cause issues and associated action plans.
- Mentor, train, and support staff to ensure understanding and effectiveness in analyzing and auditing processes for improvement. Train department leaders and process owners of new and improved processes to ensure consistency and quality.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- Master’s/Advance Degree in related field
- Licenses or certifications - COPC, ISO 9001
•Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or equivalent relevant work experience in data analysis in a business setting.
•Experience and understanding of adult learning methods and techniques.
•Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.