Samsung Workforce Analyst
Responsible for monitoring real-time call volume of inbound/outbound call traffic. Forecast the call volume, schedule staff and monitor real-time activity to ensure optimum efficiencies. Works to ensure acceptable service levels, abandon rates and active rates. Job Functions % Time
· Call Monitoring Analysis
· Service Level Tracking and Analysis
30% Key Job Responsibilities
· Partners with operational leadership to ensure service levels are met.
· Monitors CMS for calls in queue, excessive talk time, agents in an extended aux status.
· Monitors break and lunch schedules, tardiness, and or early departures due to sickness or family emergency to ensure proper staffing levels and adherence.
· Documents system or telephone problems identified by team members; provide follow-up to ensure problem is resolved.
· Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real-time performance issues
· Measure forecasting accuracy and work to reduce variations in order to ensure performance goals are met
· Analyze past call volume, interval arrival patterns and staffing patterns and provide monthly and other long-range forecasts consisting of required staffing levels to ensure service goals are met
· Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc reports and distribute to management
· Develop strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution
Other Related Duties
· Escalates any larger system and/or telephone problems to both operational leadership and client management.
· Assist scheduler/Team Manager (weekly) with revisions of work schedules.
· Assist scheduler/Team Manager in reviewing agent requests for time off such as vacation and personal days.
· Other duties as assigned to include various ad hoc reporting requests
· Looks for and reports on trends for all related KPI’s. i.e. Occupancy, Service Level, AHT and Absenteeism.· Evaluates opportunities for down-staff / over time and communicates recommendations accordingly
Minimum Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Experience in a call-center environment, including customer service experience
· Experience with Avaya or other call center phone systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong analytical and mathematical skills to collect and interpret data to solve problems
· Highly organized and can work independently as well as with a team
· Excellent knowledge of workforce management calculations, technologies and key performance indicators
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with many different levels of employees
· Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fluid work environment
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with workforce management software and telecommunications
· Constant work performed in an a call-center environment
· Frequent work performed while sitting and/or standing
· Constant use of computer, telephone devices, and other general office equipment