Customer Experience Director
- Deliver actionable recommendations for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction and quality
- Leverage Verint speech to text and VOC analytics to identify drivers, trends and outliers
- Conduct gap analysis on actual versus desired outcomes to inform on risks and opportunities
- Consult with external clients and Alorica’s Client Services and Operations teams on quality measurement and customer experience design, optimization, and transformation.
- Complete end to end customer experience journey mapping evaluations.
- Use insights garnered from customer interactions to drive transformation and change in customer experience strategy, design, and delivery.
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on customer experience related topics including but not limited to customer experience measurement and analysis, survey design, contact engineering, emerging technologies, multichannel support strategies, contact reduction, customer effort reduction, transformation strategy and journey mapping.
- Complete customer experience benchmarking across and within industry verticals.
- Develop market facing content to educate clients and agents on customer experience topics.
- Manage Customer Experience projects as assigned by leaders including discovery, planning, observation, analysis, recommendations, presentations, implementation, follow-up, and success measurement.
- Present findings and recommendations to key client stakeholders.
- Partner with Client and Business Solutions teams to leverage the company’s value to our clients by driving performance and client satisfaction, enhance business value propositions, and examine new growth opportunities by adding value and differentiation through Customer Experience Transformation activities.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Technical – Use standard software, hardware & technology of work unit = Proficient
Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Power Point and Visual Basic.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and/or equivalent relevant work experience in data analysis in a business setting
- Master’s/Advance Degree in related field
- Licenses or certifications - COPC, ISO 9001
- Previous experience using Business Intelligence and Analytics software such as Tableau or Interaction Analytics software such as Verint an asset.
- Travel 10%-20%
- Supervisory responsibility over staff members (performance reviews, hiring, discipline, etc.)
Lift up to 25 pounds