Finance Executive Assistant
Requisition ID: 126161
Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
Location: United States-California-Irvine-5 Park Plaza Suite 1100 Irvine 92614
Posted Date: 10/27/2017 1:58:15 PM
Perform work to support the C level Executives/EVPs of the company in his/her objectives in an accurate and efficient manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform typing, filing, information gathering, internet research, distributing correspondences and other administrative support functions for C level Executive(s)/EVP(s). Interface with executives, outside clients, members of the Board of Directors and others.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conference calls and make travel arrangements.
- Prepare graphic presentations for internal and external meetings and presentations.
- Coordinate the collection of support documents and preparation of reports. Perform research and generate reports as required.
- Prepare and amend letters, contracts and other documents.
- Maintain the confidentiality of organizations' filing system, propriety information and documents.
- Design, maintain and add new items to department's intranet site with information about the department, federal and state laws, and regulations.
- Prepare and coordinate distribution of materials for Board of Directors' meetings.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years experience in similar position; or minimum seven years equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with arranging domestic and international travel.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated project management, analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.