Sr Marketing Manager - Irvine, CA
- End-to-end marketing management through both strategic vision and tactical execution
- Collaborate on annual strategic Marketing plan including market analysis, competitive analysis, target audience segments and messaging and metrics and oversee all tactics from concept to completion.
- Identify marketing initiatives and provide solutions to opportunities and needs, both as they arise and proactively.
- Act as the voice of the client in all that you do. Research current trends, industry verticals, analyst reports and association content and translate that knowledge into effective marketing communications and strategies.
- Manage strategy and execution of all product and service content development including collateral, white papers, case studies, promotional material, social, web, and direct.
- Work with Communications, Social and Digital teams on strategies in support of the Marketing plan of publicizing trends and product and service offerings.
- Monitor and report on qualitative and quantitative success metrics and optimize performance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related
3-5 years’ experience in marketing or advertising, developing strategy, positioning and messaging; Relevant experience includes strategic planning, communications planning, product marketing or account service/brand management roles in advertising agencies or marketing organizations
A proven track record designing and executing success marketing campaigns
Exceptional collaboration, team work and interpersonal skills
Strong project management experience including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and execute quickly while still following best practices in a fast-paced environment
1-2 years of experience in managing teams as well as overseeing external resources/partners