Talent Acquisition Strategy Manager
Requisition ID: 126126
Job Category: Human Resources
Location: United States-Florida-Plantation-WAH Backoffice
Posted Date: 10/20/2017 1:58:24 PM
Recruitment Strategies Manager
The Recruitment Strategies Manager will create and administer social media and advertising strategies for talent acquisition. The Administration includes content strategy, brand awareness and that will ultimately generate inbound applicant traffic.
- Collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns
- Analyze and report social media and advertising strategies on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
- Stay current with social media trends and tools
- Manage social media team members and responsibilities, conduct team meetings, advise on projects, and motivate team members
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process
- Work with team to create a solid branding message that's reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile,
- Implement hiring events and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
- Vendor management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Social Media Knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
- Networking Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Training Skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years related employment branding experience required.